- Journal Title in ROAD ISSN: Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kesehatan Terpadu
- Journal title (en): Journal of Integrated Health Science and Technology
- Initials: JITKT
- Abbreviation: j.ilm.teknologi kesehatan terpadu
- DOI: prefix 10.53579
- e-ISSN: 2797-0329 (Online)
- Editor-in-chief: Rinaldi Daswito, SKM., MPH
- Language: (Bahasa), (English)
- Frequency: Two issues per year | May and November |
- Management Style: Open Access
- Publisher: Poltekes Kemenkes Tanjungpinang
- Accreditation : (Under Process)
- Indexing:GARUDA, Google Scholar | more info
- Visitor Statistic: Unique Visits
- Journal History: more info
- Current issue: Volume 3 Issue 1 Year 2023| Archives | Start Submission
- Announcement: Forthcoming Issue Vol 3 No 2 November 2023
- Citation Analysis: Google Scholar
- Collaboration with: The Indonesian Association of Environmental Health
- OAI address: https://ejurnal.poltekkes-tanjungpinang.ac.id/index.php/jkstl/oai
Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kesehatan Terpadu collaborates with Indonesian National Nurses Association, and Indonesian Midwives Association (Under Process) | Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kesehatan Terpadu, with registered number ISSN 2797-0329 (online), is a scientific journal published by Poltekkes Kemenkes Tanjungpinang. The journal registered in the CrossRef system with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) prefix 10.53579. It's Journal covers a lot of common problems or issues related to the health sciences. The aim of this journal publication is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of health sciences.
Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kesehatan Terpadu particularly focuses on the main problems in the development of the sciences of Health sciences areas. It covers the nursing area, midwifery area, nutrition area, environmental health and any sciences that cover the health sciences area.
Please read these guidelines carefully. Authors who want to submit their manuscript to the editorial office of Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kesehatan Terpadu should obey the writing guidelines. If the manuscript submitted is not appropriate with the guidelines or written in a different format, it will BE REJECTED by the editors before further reviewed. The editors will only accept the manuscripts which meet the assigned format.
Before sending a paper, make sure that the similarity of your paper is checked first, the maximum paper equality limit in our journals is 20% and make sure your paper references use mendeley.
Before sending a manuscript, make sure that the similarity of your paper is checked first.
- The maximum similarity rate is 20%
- We suggest you use Reference Manager software (such as EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero) for preparing your paper.