- Journal Title in ROAD ISSN: Jurnal Info Kesehatan
- Journal title (en): Journal of Health Info
- Initials: Infokes
- Abbreviation: J. Info Kesehat.
- DOI: prefix 10.31965
- p-ISSN: 0216-504X (Print)
- e-ISSN: 2620-536X (Online)
- Editor-in-chief: Dr. Wanti, SKM, M.Sc
- Language: English
- Frequency: Two issues per year | June and December | more info
- Management Style: Open Access
- Publisher: Research and Community Service Unit, Poltekkes Kemenkes Kupang
- Accreditation (S2): Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology Republic of Indonesia. (No. 105/E/KPT/2022) | show decree
- Indexing: DOAJ, SINTA 2, Dimensions, GARUDA, Google Scholar | more info
- Visitor Statistic: Unique Visits
- Journal History: more info
- Current issue: Volume 19 Issue 2 Year 2021 (December)| Archives | Start Submission
- Publishing Articles: Jurnal Info Kesehatan Volume 19 Issue 2 Year 2021 (December) Has Been Published
- Announcement: Call for papers
- Citation Analysis: SCOPUS | Google Scholar
- Collaboration with: Indonesian Oral Health and Therapists Association | Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- OAI address: http://jurnal.poltekeskupang.ac.id/index.php/infokes/oai
Citation Analysis by:
Jurnal Info Kesehatan with registered number ISSN 0216-504X (Print), 2620-536X (Online) is a scientific journal which managed by Research and Community Service Unit, Poltekkes Kemenkes Kupang in cooperation with Indonesian Oral Health and Therapists Association with the MoU. The journal registered in the CrossRef system with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) prefix 10.31965. This journal focuses on the publication of the results of scientific research related to the field of health. Published article originated from internal and external academicians Poltekkes Kemenkes Kupang. This journal is published by Research and Community Service Unit, Poltekkes Kemenkes Kupang, Indonesia.
Please read these guidelines carefully. Authors who want to submit their manuscript to the editorial office of Jurnal Info Kesehatan should obey the writing guidelines. If the manuscript submitted is not appropriate with the guidelines or written in a different format, it will BE REJECTED by the editors before further reviewed. The editors will only accept the manuscripts which meet the assigned format.
Are you interested in becoming our reviewer/editor? Please fill [Reviewer Form].
Due to our milestone for Jurnal Info Kesehatan, beginning in July 1, 2022, all articles submitted to Jurnal Info Kesehatan should be in English. If your materials are still in Indonesian. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Before sending a paper, make sure that the similarity of your paper is checked first, the maximum paper equality limit in our journals is 20% and make sure your paper references use mendeley.
Maximum Similarity Rate and Reference Manager!!!
Before sending a manuscript, make sure that the similarity of your paper is checked first.
- The maximum similarity rate is 20%
- We suggest you use Reference Manager software (such as EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero) for preparing your paper.